2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Ext. Cab
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Extended Cab equipped with a 24-Valve Cummins Diesel engine. Currently has 192,000 miles on it! Originally purchased her from a local Texas Dealership 3-Years ago with 115,000 miles on it - in excellent condition both within and out as well! With that being said, there is little-to-no rust on it. At the time of purchase, the Stock Lift pump had essentially been pumping 0Psi causing the Injection Pump to fail. The first thing performed had been a brand new Injection Pump professionally installed, as well as a FASS Lift pump and 3 Gauges installed to monitor the Fuel pressure, etc. Have receipts for all work professionally done.
Other Highlights include.-
- South Bend Dual Disc Clutch rated for 650 RWHP
- 5-inch Turbo rear Exhaust to a 30-inches x 7-inches Exhaust Stack that is under the Bed (quite loud)
- 2-inch Hell Bent Steel Leveling kit
- 16x12 Wheels wrapped in 33-inch BF-Goodrich Tires
- Color-matched front Bumper cover - color-matched Roll Pan.
Thousands have been invested in fixing the Suspension pretty recently, and have all receipts for everything below as well.-
- Right Outer Steering Tie Rod
- Front Left Outer Steering
- 4 Tie Rod Ends
- Suspension Stabilizer Bar
- Stabilizer Bar Control Link
- Oil Pan & Gasket
- Both Front Suspension Coil Rings
- Track Bar
- Fresh Front Axle
- Brand New Parking Brake
- Brand New Hubs & Bearings (on both sides)
- Ceramic Disc Brakes
- Fresh Starter
- Two (2) Fresh Shocks
- Front Upper And Lower Ball Joint
- Brand New Driveshaft And U-joint
- Fresh Cotter Pins.
Note. All receipts total at approximately $12,000.00 alone. This Pickup Truck runs like a 'Charm' now - not a single issues whatsoever! Would not have gone this far into fixing everything if it had been known the Truck would not be need anymore. The Bedliner will need replacing soon, as well as the Door seals. Nothing major is wrong with this Truck at all. Test drives are welcome, and can even meet at a local Diesel Shop to have them check it out and confirm that both the Suspension and Engine are all up-to-par as well!
This is a must see Pickup Truck and everything within works well
Currently located in Brentwood, TN.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.